Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407

From: Tilman Baumann
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS receiver GS407
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 15:59:08 +0000

On 02/02/13 12:22, "Rolf Nöllenburg" wrote:
> Hi
>
> My 407 arrived and shows the same behaviour: connects fine with ucenter,
> doesn't keep changes.
> I tried to connect an additional backup-battery which helps to keep the
> settings but this is not my prefered solution for this issue.

Sorry, I did not read the whole thread. But I wonder what you want.
None of those chips keep any settings without a buffer battery. (They
last ages. No worries)

So if you want or need to use ublox u-center you just have to have a
battery. (I got mine for free from the watch repair guys, that is how
cheap they are)