[Paparazzi-devel] Newbee question Apogee or KroozSD

From: Alexander Biersack
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Newbee question Apogee or KroozSD
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:04:16 +0200

Hi,
I would like to start into the multicopter world. And would like to get some hints as to where to start and what to buy.

I have seen the Apogee board, but could not find where to order them, they look very attractive to me. Or should I start with KroozSD? I am daring so I tend to take the risks with the Apogee, or shouldnt I?

The Apogee is also not listed in the feature mix table so I was wondering, is it too new? Still in development?

I am a newbee with a background in math, physics and programming. I have a little experience and understanding of electronics.

Hints and tips also as private messages as to what parts, ESCs, brushless engines, propellers, sources and shops are all welcome.

Alex