paxutils-forum

Re: Tar filesystem for the GNU Hurd

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Tar filesystem for the GNU Hurd
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 23:36:11 +0200

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 11:21:32PM +0200, Joerg Schilling wrote:
> I am not involved with paxutils or GNU tar.

Is there a more appropriate list where I should ask about paxutils' status? I
believe this is the only mailing-list available on this topic, but I actually
don't know much about paxutils. "info tar" mentions that the goal of paxutils
is to create a package with GNU tar and GNU cpio I think, nothing more.

> Well I already sensd the URL last week, but here it is again:
>
>       ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/star

Sorry, I probably overlooked it.

Thanks,

Ludovic.