Assertion failed

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Assertion failed
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:46:37 +0100

Hello,
while playing aliens5-phil.xml I had the following error message (screenshot attached).

Obviously there seems to be some time-problem. But I don't know any further at this point and wanted to tell people who know pingus better than I do :-)

The Problem with this bug is that I can't reproduce it. It happened twice today in two different levels. But then it didn't show up anymore...

Greetings

Björn

JPEG image