Re: Some Fallers can survive [was: Fallers slown down]

From: Gervase Lam
Subject: Re: Some Fallers can survive [was: Fallers slown down]
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 00:34:03 +0100

> Date: 25 Mar 2003 14:13:35 +0100
> From: Ingo Ruhnke <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: Fallers slown down
>
> And another bug, fallers seem to survive some falls now

Sorry.  I haven't had the chance to continue looking into this until
today.  I should have some sort of explanation and solution to why this is
happening tomorrow night.  If not, then it will be Friday night.

While looking at the code for this last week, I also spotted that Jumpers
can survive lava as well as deadly falls.  One of the things that I need
to sort out with regards to jumping into lava is to not only
make Colliders return true/false (collided/not collided), but also make it
so that the collision pixel can be found out.  As the same code is
involved, I thought I might as well sort this out as well.

Thanks,
Gervase.