Re: Format of actions

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Format of actions
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:16:38 +0200

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 09:56:41AM +0200, Björn Fischer wrote:
> Well, since I still don't have a playable pingus (is there a static
> binary for windows somewhere?), could you please try?

No, you'd have to ask Kenneth or hope that Grumbel finds the time to provide
the missing parts for 0.6.1 soon. Then I'll ask Kenneth for a win32 binary
in order to build the release. Another solution would be for you to install
Linux on a partition, I'd
recommend it. ;-)
I'll look at those levels later, I'm not a home right now.