Re: Format of actions

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: Format of actions
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:21:04 +0200

"Neil Mitchell" <address@hidden> writes:

> The editor is currently creating <action count="x"/>, so the attached patch
> changes all levels to the new format. The patch is against the trunk.

Actually I prefer the <action>x</action> too, instead of the 'count'
one. However there is quite a bit in the current level format that
could be done quite a bit nicer (<groundpiece> instead of <worldobj
type="groundpiece">, less bloated resource strings, etc.), so I think
its ok to just switch to <action count="x"/> for the time being and
suspend everything else to a larger cleanup done in the 0.7 branch or
even later.

JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927