Re: Level Comment Tool online - could be of interest to leveldesigners

From: David Philippi
Subject: Re: Level Comment Tool online - could be of interest to leveldesigners
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 00:58:46 +0000

Am Do, den 08.04.2004 schrieb Björn Fischer um 22:37:
> I'm in PHP right now. My problem is that I don't have a playable pingus
> at the moment. If I had a sample demo xml I could give it a try to find
> out the information needed and make a PHP module out of it.

Seems like it doesn't contain all required information yet, I didn't
take a look since it's at least obvious that the actions used must be in
it. I'll look into adding the missing information before 0.6.1 goes out.

> Where is the current code of the comment tool located? Is it on SVN
> somewhere? If yes what module?

No, it's not yet in a SVN module, I got it from Jarno by mail. I can put
it into SVN over the weekend.

> And does anybody know where the comment data is stored? Somewhere in a
> MySQL database or so?

The comment data itself is stored in simple xml files on a per level
basis.