Re: Difficulty rating of compiling Pingus?

From: Erik Søe Sørensen
Subject: Re: Difficulty rating of compiling Pingus?
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 21:57:32 +0200

Ingo Ruhnke wrote:
You have to simply run ./autogen.sh, which is a pretty normal
procedure to compile packages from CVS.

Oh - that was the piece I didn't have, then. Thanks!
I've only seen the usual "configure && make && make install" mentioned here.

- On my system, the check for clanJPEG failed when ClanLib 0.6 was
installed in /usr/local . I think the linker tried to use the 0.7
version of ClanLib instead (or maybe the check just doesn't like
/usr/local - I don't know).

config.log tells you more what is going wrong.
Yes, I checked that one, but couldn't at the time of writing remember exactly what was wrong (sorry).

/Erik