Re: New todo list for LCT

From: Björn Fischer
Subject: Re: New todo list for LCT
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 13:16:48 +0200

Neil Mitchell wrote:

8. gain the right to W3C XHTML/CSS and Anybrowser logos
on 8.: Has anybody done this already? I never did and don't know how the
procedure is...
[...]

Thanks for your introduction. Since my time is limited I would do this point some time later. I think other things have higher priority.

But if you agree I would like to ask you for translating to XHTML when I have the time to do the changes in PHP. Since there are probably going to be changes till then, it would not make sense that you translate now.

But maybe you can give me some rules for writing, so that the new HTML code I write is compliant to XHTML. We can save the time then. One rule I already know is <br/> instead of <br> :-)

Greetings

Björn