protux-support

Re: [Protux-support] Libmustux from cvs?

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Protux-support] Libmustux from cvs?
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 17:37:21 +0100

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002 16:59:41 +0100
Remco Poelstra <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 2002.12.29 16:30 Martin Herren wrote:
> > this will create a directory called mustuxlib in which you'll find the
> > source code.
> > To compile it, do
> >  $ make -f admin/Makefile.common
>
> I get here the following error:
> ---8<----------------
> *** Creating Makefile templates
> aclocal.m4:2723: required file `admin/config.guess' not found
> aclocal.m4:2723: required file `admin/config.sub' not found
> aclocal.m4:5485: required file `admin/ltmain.sh' not found
> make: *** [cvs] Error 1
> ---------8<-----------------
>
> I'm using automake 1.6 if that's of any concern.
>
> Any clue on how to fix that?

yeah... they are missing in CVS, for both, Mustuxlib and Protux (as we all have
these files from the time they were still in CVS, i works fine for us, but it
won't work for a fresh CVS-checkout...)
I added them to the Protux CVS repository (i don't have write access to
Mustuxlib). So now you do
 $ cvs up
in your Protux directory, and you'll get these files. Then you just have to
make a copy of them and put them into the mustuxlib/admin directory.

hope that helps

Martin

--
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy
http://gnuwin.epfl.ch

Martin Herren                             +41 (0)79 746 57 83
OpenPGP Public key @ http://www.on-the-web.ch/sputnik/gpg.asc