pspp-dev

Gnulib problem under MingW

From: John McCabe-Dansted
Subject: Gnulib problem under MingW
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 10:03:45 +0900

I just noticed that the number of tests that failed is down to 30.
Keep up the good work :)

It also seems to be getting easier to build pspp and psppire under
mingw. However, I did find another gnulib problem in my build
environment:

 ./gl/time.h:67: error: syntax error before "__timer"
 ./gl/time.h:69: error: syntax error before "__timer"

I worked around this by commenting out the following four lines in gl/time.h:

   struct tm *localtime_r (time_t const *restrict __timer,
                           struct tm *restrict __result);
   struct tm *gmtime_r (time_t const *restrict __timer,
                        struct tm *restrict __result);

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted
PhD Student