pspp-dev

Re: Bug Fix vs. Development Branch

From: unknown-1
Subject: Re: Bug Fix vs. Development Branch
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 11:02:19 +0200

I would support a bug and a development branch.

Besides I would love if there was some strategie about alpha versions, release candidates etc. For the MS-Windows version not much users will be able to create there own binaries. Generating these binaries and publishing them will be a pain if questions are posted and there is no consequent numbering system available.

Are there plans for a 0.6.1-pre1 version (or something like that) yet?

Have fun