[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: strange problem with non-ascii chars

From: Michel Boaventura
Subject: Re: strange problem with non-ascii chars
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 18:51:04 -0300
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv: Gecko/20100423 Thunderbird/3.0.4


About the filename issue, I think the problem is on load_data_file function (psppire.c:243). I don't quite understand how it works, but seems like it always try pass the filename to be opened on utf8 encoding, even if the locale doesn't support it. If I replace the function body with

psppire_window_load (PSPPIRE_WINDOW (the_data_window), arg);

it works on both utf8 and non utf8 locales. I didn't test it on windows, but according to glic docs,
on windows utf8 is always used on filenames.

I know that this isn't really a fix, but should help us to figure out what is wrong.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]