pspp-dev

Re: Some entries in pspp-2.0.0-pre1.nl.po

From: Friedrich Beckmann
Subject: Re: Some entries in pspp-2.0.0-pre1.nl.po
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 11:43:45 +0200

Hi Jaap,

sorry - I did not read this email before I sent the other one.

Again: Thanks for the translation and the hints!

Friedrich

Am 13.05.2023 um 08:44 schrieb PSPP Vertaler <pspp.vertaler@gmail.com>:

Dear reader,

while translating new entries in pspp-2.0.0-pre1.nl.po to Dutch, I came across a couple of entries of which I wonder whether they're correct. They're included below.
Can I have a CC of the answer, please? Then I can correct the translations, if necessary.

Regards, Jaap Verhage.

ID 527: The PRESORTED subcommand state that the input data is presorted.
- "state" is plural while "subcommand" is single;
- "state" should be "supposes"?

ID 1438: This recoding output value has width %d.
- "recoding" should be "recoded"?

ID 135: Identifier `%s' is not valid in encoding `%s'.used for this dictionary.
- "." following "`%s'" should not be there?

ID 441: Syntax error expecting number in (%g,%g) for %s.
- shouldn't the "(" (left parenthesis) be a "[" (left square bracket)?