pspp-users

pspp, describing in my report, website

From: someone
Subject: pspp, describing in my report, website
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2022 02:45:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all

I related question.

I mentioned I include PSPP in my report on SSRN and on my website. I actually kind of maintain another website about free statistical software
https://statpages.info/javasta2.html

I can add info describing PSPP, about how it's mainly developed for GNU/Linux, but people have compiled it for other operating systems. Any preferences for language for this? Just what I wrote here, or other additional info?

Thanks

Gene