Re: [RP] Re: thanks!

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: thanks!
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:56:46 +0100

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 09:59:01AM +1100, Martin Pool wrote:
> Oh, and one other thing: have a non-visual analogy of "iconize", so
> that windows can be temporarily removed from the C-t C-n cycle
> sequence and only brought back by C-t <n>.  But again this is bloat.

If someone is going to add features like these, wouldn't it be correct to make
some kind of hierarcical ordering?

Let's say window 1-9 all are filled. Number tre contains an webbrowser. Or
should we say five webbrowsers.

IMHO it would be neat if:
C-t 3 1         switched to browser window 1
C-t 3 2         changed to window 2
C-t 3 3-5       3-5
C-t 3           switched to the last window seen in group 3

How about this? Bad idea?

Overbloating is easy. Talking without providing code is even easier. Have you
considered my suggestion about C-t Space?

Now I really have to catch myself a few hours of sleep.
--
/Martin

P.S. Shawn, if you ever happen to be in Örebro, I'll buy you a beer. D.S.