Re: [RP] thanks!

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] thanks!
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:54:19 -0800

>Ratpoison is great.  I've been beaming since I started using it this
>weekend: no wasted pixels, and no distractions, just wall-to-wall
>xemacs.

Sweet! I'm very excited to see xemacs running. Last time I checked it
was equally fascist about not maximizing as ratpoison was about
maximizing...

>Now I just need to keep myself convinced that it doesn't need more
>features... :)  The ones I'd most like to see, but which I'll
>understand your not accepting, would be
>
>  * a command-line option to set the hotkey, like screen.  (I'd like
>    to use the silly-windows key.)

screen does have a nice way to customize its functionality in
realtime. I've discussed something that would act a lot like screen's
command functionality.