[RP] Oh yes! Indexed IRC logs!

From: Gergely Nagy
Subject: [RP] Oh yes! Indexed IRC logs!
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:46:03 +0200

Heya guys!

I have added links to the irc logs, so you can navigate
with them around the logs.

The next version will support an index.html, and will place
a link at the bottom of each page that points back to it.

Oh, and I will add some CSS magic to hide the links, so
rat users will not see it clearly from stupid graphical
browsers. Even more! I'll add JavaScript hackery to identify
b0rked (read: GUI) browsers, and deny access to them!

Hahahaaa!

Cheers,
 Gergely 'laughing insanely' Nagy