Re: [RP] Oh yes! Indexed IRC logs!

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Oh yes! Indexed IRC logs!
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 00:37:54 +0200

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 03:26:09PM -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> perhaps you should rethink how you use X apps and which ones you use. This
> way you wouldn't be so dependant on the rat. This seems like a cleaner
> solution, and it has way less impact on ratpoison's binary size...

I'm not going to use emacs. You won't get me there.

As most (all?) people on this list i prefer keyboard control in front of a
pointing device. But the way software looks today it still is quite hard to
disable both the clit and the touch pad. Sometimes you just have to use them. :(

Giving focus to the window under the cursor really is very standard and now
when there is split screen i find it confusing that focus doesn't change when i
try to. Of course i understand and all but it messes with my mind. I'm sure it
does confuse a lot of others to. Especially new users.

Donno why I'm writing this mail. It's not important enough for me to code it
and noone else will do that either.