Re: [RP] Well Done

From: Doug Kearns
Subject: Re: [RP] Well Done
Date: Wed Nov 28 04:37:03 2001

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 11:07:06AM +0000, apeiron wrote:
> Hi All!
> Just to keep your morale up, I have to compliment you for the good job
> you have done.
> One note maybe is:
> when I press (C-t w) the list of windows appears at the top right
> corner, but if the titles are very long (as it is unfortunately the case
> with mozilla), the window list does not fit on the screen, and becomes
> unusable.
> If you can point me to the right bit of code to modify I would be happy
> to do it. I had a look at the source and it looks pretty clean overall,
> I should have no trouble.
> I could be working on it this weekend.
> Let me know.

There is program called ratmenu which can be used to create a menu
window. Several scripts have been sent to the list which use this to
generate a window list/menu. These may be more than sufficient for your
purposes.

You could have a look back through the archive and take your pick.

Scream out if you can't find them.

Regards,
Doug