[RP] virtual screens

From: Stefan Sandstrom
Subject: [RP] virtual screens
Date: Thu Mar 28 05:13:06 2002

Hello,

After some time of hesitation I've started to use ratpoison. The reason for
the hesitation was the lack of support for virtual screens (as in multiple
frame sets that may be switched between). So a few days ago I added basic
virtual screen support to my local copy of ratpoison and started using it.
It works fine so far, even though the virtual screen stuff probably could be
better integrated...

Anyway is there anybody else that is interested in this feature?

best regards,
-stefan

Stefan Sandström, ASIC Systems Architect/Designer, email: address@hidden
Axis Communications AB, tel:   +46 46 272 18 95, fax: +46 46 13 61 30
Emdalavägen 14, SE-223 69 LUND, SWEDEN   url: http://www.axis.com