Re: [RP] virtual screens

From: Jonathan Walther
Subject: Re: [RP] virtual screens
Date: Thu Mar 28 06:21:02 2002

Alive in spirit.  I have yet to be find a working version of CLX, Common
Lisps equivalent of Xlib though.  Once that piece of the puzzle is in
place, ratpoison 2.0 just may come out in Lisp.

Virtual screens sound the same as the Virtual desktops of other window
managers like fvwm.  Like frames, these screens would be another level
of multiplexing complexity in the code.  Ask Shawn how he enjoyed
implementing  frames.  Maybe he'll enjoy adding this in too :-)

Jonathan