Re: [RP] virtual screens

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Re: [RP] virtual screens
Date: Thu Mar 28 05:30:03 2002

Stefan Sandstrom <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyway is there anybody else that is interested in this feature?

Yes, I am ! I'm just luser of ratpoison but I think this is *THE*
feature that ratpoison is missing. Typically, I'd like to be able to
have virtual screen with loads of local and distant emacs (splitted as
I like) and a whole screen xfig on an other virtual screen without
having to destroy all my nifty splitting.

So as random user, I'm *really* interested.

A quick question to developpers : Is the project to port RP to CL
still alive ?

--
The Dude: And, you know, he's got emotional problems, man.
Walter Sobchak: You mean... beyond pacifism?

_Manuel Giraud_