Re: [RP] virtual screens

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Re: [RP] virtual screens
Date: Thu Mar 28 06:37:01 2002

Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> writes:

> Alive in spirit.  I have yet to be find a working version of CLX, Common
> Lisps equivalent of Xlib though.  Once that piece of the puzzle is in
> place, ratpoison 2.0 just may come out in Lisp.

I think I'd like to help here though I'm not a CL expert already. Have
you choose an implementation of CL or RP should be completly portable?

I can't see if this port to CLX have to be straightforward or will it
imply a complete rethinking of RP. What do you think?

--
"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear
to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than

_Manuel Giraud_