[RP] new fselect command

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: [RP] new fselect command
Date: Thu Mar 6 23:51:18 2003

Hi folks,

I've added a command that I hope will help navigate between
frames. The command is called 'fselect'. I have not yet added a key
binding for it, but this is what I was proposing:

bind F curframe
bind f fselect
bind C-f fselect

Since curframe (I would imagine) is not so often used it should be
pushed away to make room for the command I anticipate will be used
much more.

Here's what fselect does:

fselect N

Select a frame by number. If an argument is passed to it then attempt
to select the frame whose number is @var{n}. If not, ratpoison will
print a number at the top left corner of each frame and wait for the
user to type the number they wish to select. Currently there is no way
to select a frame whose number is greater than 9 unless the number is
passed as an argument.

Let me know if there are any bugs with this command or possible
improvements.

As for the tmpwm command, I'll try to fix that one up next. It needs
some serious fixing if it's going to be useful :).

Shawn