Re: [RP] Re: Re: Session Managment

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] Re: Re: Session Managment
Date: Tue Sep 16 20:02:24 2003

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:08:01 +0200 Nikolai Weibull <address@hidden> wrote:
> well, no, not really.  but i want the session management, so that, for
> example, epiphany starts up with my last set of web pages.  any
> suggestions about another way of doing it?

Didn't know that; would've thought it was a hidden (i.e. gconf) setting
in Epiphany.

If you force-kill Galeon it'll ask if you want to resume :-)

I guess gnome-session may have its uses, but don't quote me.

-trent

--
 First time I've gotten a programming  job that required a drug test.  I
 was worried they  were going to say "you don't have  enough LSD in your