[RP] OT: Music player that doesn't suck?

From: Björn Lindström
Subject: [RP] OT: Music player that doesn't suck?
Date: Thu Oct 23 20:53:08 2003

I'm looking for a good music player, and I thought this might be a good
place to ask if you want something simplistic and keyboard-driven.

Currently I'm using (http://www.nanoo.org/~daniel/moosic/), which is a
daemon/client solution. That's nice, since you can manage it from your
shell of choice, and it doesn't stop playing just because X crashes.

It's kind of an ugly hack, though. It has a lot of limitations, and the
code isn't really inviting.

So, does any of you people use something that might be a good
alternative, or should I just go and write my own moosic clone?

--
Björn Lindström <address@hidden>
http://bkhl.elektrubadur.se/