Re: [RP] Ratpoison Xinerama patch #3

From: Shawn Betts
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison Xinerama patch #3
Date: Fri Nov 28 20:47:05 2003

Cameron Patrick <address@hidden> writes:

> G'day,
>
> I've got yet another revision of the Xinerama patch.  This one is mostly
> a simple bugfix over the previous iteration - it fixes a crash that
> would sometimes happen when a window was unmapped.  I've been using it
> for about a day now, and so far it seems pretty solid...

Hi Cameron,

Thanks for the patches. I would also like to see some Xinerama
support, since it seems multi-monitors is becoming more popular and
Xinerama seems to be what people are running.

I'll have a look at your patch (hopefully this weekend) if it seems
good I *may* put it in CVS :). I'll have to setup Xinerama first :).

Shawn