Re: [RP] non-working key

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] non-working key
Date: Sun May 9 11:39:03 2004

   >    Are you using ratpoison out of CVS?
   >
   > Mmhm, updated pretty recently anyway. (It might be nice to have
   > ratpoison -c version or ratpoison -c license print out a date like
   > emacs-version does, so I could easily tell exectly when I built it.)

   Check timestamp on binary file (i.e. ls -l .../ratpoison).
   -t

Right, of course... though it says May 7, 11:31, which I'm
suspicious about, since I don't think that's when I updated; in
fact, now I remember, I accidentally opened the binary file up in
Emacs.  So this would have worked if I hadn't been doing silly
stuff.

Joe