Re: [RP] Getting Through and Locking XTerm Width

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] Getting Through and Locking XTerm Width
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:04:57 +0200

On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 01:52:25AM +0200, Nikolai Weibull wrote:
> Is there a way to lock the width/size of an XTerm so that I can have it
> in a frame that is wider than 132 columns, but the XTerm will remain 132
> columns wide?  I generally work with an XTerm and a Firefox open in a
> single frame on my desktop.  I like my Firefox being wide, but I don't
> want my XTerm any wider than 132 columns.

No se, pero a veces es possible usar el mando "stty cols 132". Although
it has a tendency of not working all the time you might have a fairly
good chance of getting the desired behavior if you run it prior to
starting a screen. Maybe? (:

Good luck!

> ::: born: Chicago, IL USA    :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden    :::

That was a good move to make, I assume. (:  Lärt dig svenska än?
--
/Martin