Re: [RP] frame problem again

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] frame problem again
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 13:22:48 +0200

First of all, is this related to Nikolai Weibull's XTerm width thread?
If not, please create a new thread instead of highjacking his.

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 11:43:13AM +0100, Stephen Lavelle wrote:
> (if it matters, I created the frames in the following order: I vsplit
> twice to isolate the left quarter, hsplit to create the two pains there,
> moved to the right frame and deleted it to isolate the right 3/4, then
> hsplit twice and removed the one that occupied the position of the bottom
> third of C.  I think, anyway.).

That might actually matter. Do you think you could create a ratpoison
script that reproduces it from a single frame screen? I.e simply a text
file with ratpoison commands in it that can be read into ratpoison with
":source".
--
/Martin