Re: [RP] How to put windows into groups by application type.

From: tomm smith
Subject: Re: [RP] How to put windows into groups by application type.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:09:33 -0500

I believe I have created a patch for this desired hook. Only had to
change a few lines, basically define the hook and add a hook call to
new_window(). I am a newborn in the C world so if any of this is
hackery that does not comply with GNU coding standards I do apologize.
I have attached the patch to this email. I tested out the code very
shortly I plan to test it more, but initial test showed everything was
working smoothly.