[Savannah-hackers-public] Access to GNU projects' webpages by GNU webmas

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to GNU projects' webpages by GNU webmasters
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 22:00:44 +0100

Yavor,

I clearly remember that at a point, I saw a communication from a GNU
webmaster stating that it was no longer necessary to provide a way for
'www' members to access to per-projects webpages (www.gnu.org/s/*).  I
don't mind re-enabling this, but I'd like to know whether my memory is
failing me.

- Sylvain