[Savannah-hackers] problem runnig mysql as "nobody"

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] problem runnig mysql as "nobody"
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:41:39 +0100

Hello,
I've made a modified version of the log_accum script (the one that sends a
e-mail message every time a file is committed to the CVS repository) which
extracts the real e-mail address of the author, from the mysql "sourceforge"
database. It works fine when it is executed by root, but when run by the CVS
server, it does not have any real id and it does not get access to the
database.

Does anybody know of a quick hack for this? or should I use a wrapper similar
to sf_sync_www to access the database locally?

Jaime