Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and gre

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and grep)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 13:18:02 +0200

Dans un message du 11 mai à 23:42, Richard Stallman écrivait :
> Our convention is address@hidden, and likewise for other lists.
> We should not change that (it would be a very bad thing to change).
>
> So, could you please change the code to match our convention?

As I've written in another message, it is a trivial change. But we
have to choose between different possibilities

1) We want all mailing lists look like PROGNAME-nameofthelist except for
bug-PROGNAME

2) We want all ml look like notl-PROGNAME

3) Choice for the list name is completely free for all GNU programs.
This will eventually induce some name clashes issues, but most of them
are already handled automatically.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

        Justice is lost, Justice is raped, Justice is done. (Metallica)