Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and gre

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and grep)
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 16:35:42 +0200

Dans un message du 11 May à 16:12, address@hidden écrivait :
>       It occurs to me that the current implementation of mailing lists
> creation on Savannah prepends the name of the GNU package to the list name
> instead of appending it as suggested in your mail. Guillaume who did
> the implementation will be able to say if this can easily be changed or
> not. Provided you consider this is better this way, of course.

It is the original SF implementation. I did not change it. They had to
choose a norm to avoid name clashes. The current savannah implementation
tries to detect name clashes, so we could almost safely remove that
format constraint, but I think we should choose our own format spec.
Anyway, it can be changed in 20 seconds.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

              Marry me girl, be my only fairy to the world (RHCP)