Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and gre

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Boolean expression finder (was: hgrep and grep)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:24:38 -0600 (MDT)

I asked:

    > Does Savannah propose lists for any other standard purposes?  If so,
    > please tell me the details.  What list names does it propose?
    > For what purposes?

You responded:

    Currently, Savannah only proposes lists like projectname-foo e.g
    fileutils-help)

That is pertinent information, because it indicates that more
changes must be made.  fileutils-help is incorrect; that name
should be help-fileutils.

But you did not fully answer my questions.  Please tell me the
*details*.  Please give me a *precise list* of *all* the mailing list
names that Savannah proposes.

I need these details to determine what to do!