[Savannah-hackers] [ 100055 ] Questions about non-gnu projects

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100055 ] Questions about non-gnu projects
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 08:31:03 -0700

Support Request #100055, was updated on 2001-Jun-12 06:44
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100055&group_id=11

Category: None

By: villate
Date: 2001-Jun-12 08:31

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/2.1.2; X11)

Your project is one of the few first non-gnu projects
which has been accepted, so you are bound to find
inconsistencies like the ones you report, since the server
had been originally set up only to deal with gnu projects.

We appologize for any inconvenience and kindly request you
to bear with us as we go through the list of bugs and try
to fix them.

As a starter, I believe I've just fixed the problem with
your mail being bounced by exim. You should not get those
"undelivered mail" reports anymore (if you can try it,
please do).

Please, keep telling us any problems you find.

Jaime Villate

By: meuh