[Savannah-hackers] [ 100055 ] Questions about non-gnu projects

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100055 ] Questions about non-gnu projects
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:33:26 -0700

Support Request #100055, was updated on 2001-Jun-12 06:44
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100055&group_id=11

Category: None

By: meuh
Date: 2001-Jun-13 00:33

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=769
Browser: Mozilla/4.76 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.4.5 i586)

The primary thing i wanted, was focus you about the lack of
information about non-gnu project. My questions are simple
and every non-gnu project manager will ask them.
So please write something like a FAQ for us.

Problems don't shocke me, if there are solutions for them.

By: villate