[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cardpics

From: ymettier
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of cardpics
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:30:05 -0500

Yves Mettier <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License: As the cards are only pictures, not code, can they be GPL2?
If yes, the licence will be GPL2.
If no, we are looking for a similar licence, but for graphics.
Package: cardpics
System name: cardpics
This package wants to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

The goal of my project is to have game cards that everybody can use in his/her
free program. We are currently coding a french tarot game, but we would like
the cards on a separate project with a specific site, a specific documentation
and a specific package to download so that people don\'t need to hear about the
game: they just need to hear about this project that contains the card pictures.

The pictures of the cards are already done; nothing was done yet for the site.