Re: [Savannah-hackers] registration discarded

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] registration discarded
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:31:24 +0100

On the other hand, I think the script you propose would be very
helpful for
the "mysql -e 'delete...'" part. It would be very useful if every
project removal was logged somewhere in /var/log; something similar to
what sf_sync_www and sf_cvs do. Even better if the /var/log file would
register every project received and approved. Sometimes people ask
what
happened to their projects and I find it very hard to find out when it
was
submitted (mailman does not help searching the savannah-hackers
archive), who
handled the sbmission and what happened to the project.

I've made a little script who
- discard the project
- ask the savannah hacker for a short comment
- let trace of the manipulation in /var/log/...

The script is called sv_register_discard, but we can rename it like as you want.

The syntax is easy
./sv_register_discard project_system_name

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/savannah/savannah/gnuscripts/sv_register_discard?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org