Re: [Savannah-hackers] registration discarded

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] registration discarded
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:11:16 +0100

Le mar 12 mar 2002 à 18h03, Jaime E. Villate a écrit :
On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 02:44:23PM +0100, mathieu wrote:
> Why sf_cvs is called sf_cvs and not sv_cvs (as savannah cvs) since
it
> dont seem to be an SF stuff ?
For historical reasons, I guess. I agree with your new naming
convention
(sv_script_name)

You've done a very nice job with sv_register_discard; I've already
used it and
I find it useful.
Just one remark concerning shell scripts: you should add the first
line that
invokes the shell; for instance:
  #! /bin/bash
and you should make the file executable, before you commit it to the
repository. That way it is easier to use in Savannah (I've already
made those
changes for sv_register_discard)

ok, I take account of your remarks

cheers

--
mathieu

  ] les brevets, protection de l'innovation ?
  ] http://petition.eurolinux.org