Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Protos

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Protos
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:14:41 +0000

We'd like to take a look at your source code; it doesn't matter whether it's
not finished, since we just want to help you apply the license correctly.
We'd also like to know which PHP version you use, since PHP4 currently has a
license incompatible with the GPL (there is no problem with PHP3).

You will have to register your project again, giving a URL to the sourcecode
(or e-mail me a tarball) and state the PHP version that you use.

Regards,
Jaime

P.S. I get an error when I try to see the demo URL you gave us, but it is more
important that we can see the source code, rather than the demo itself.