Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Human Beings

From: Guillaume Cottenceau
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Human Beings
Date: 12 Mar 2002 18:59:41 +0100

"Jaime E . Villate" <address@hidden> writes:

> There are important GNU projects coded in Python, C++, Java and some other
> languages; C/Guile are recommended but not the only accepted languages.

I see.

Btw, there are two mature projects I'm the main programmer of,
they are both 100% GPL[1]

I've read `http://www.gnu.org/help/help.html#helpgnu' but I'm not
sure what's the efficient way to submit them for inclusion in the
GNU project. I'm conscient I may appear dumb there, but do you
have a link?

Thanks.

Ref:
[1] http://guillaume.cottenceau.free.fr/html/grany.html