Re: RV: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SuperBB

From: Harry Zink
Subject: Re: RV: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SuperBB
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 13:30:49 -0800

>> Could you please use PHP3 rather than PHP4? PHP4 currently
>> has a license incompatible with the GPL. There is no problem
>> with PHP3.

What kind of crap is that? PHP4 is GPL, last I checked - otherwise, how
would this explain the vast number of PHP4 projects that are all GPL.

Well, we certainly can't use PHP3 anymore, and I certainly won't support
that.

I guess that's it for Savannah then...?

Harry
--
Beauty, brains, availability, personality  - pick any two.