Re: RV: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SuperBB

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: RV: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of SuperBB
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:52:50 +0000

On Mon, Mar 18, 2002 at 12:22:38PM +0100, Pablo Roca wrote:
> Yes, I saw that, and also think that the Harry unfriendly post was for a
> bit of stress having finished our PostNuke release this weekend. I beg
> you pardon Jaime for this unfriendly post.
OK, no bad feelings taken; all of us raise our voices and get upset once in a
while.

> :( Well ... Them how is the state of our proyect?
As I said in an earlier message, I think the major issue right now is that you
get agreement from Mark Summerlin (and any other people with significant
contributions) to use the GPL. Otherwise then you should use another GPL
compatible license that everybody in your group accepts.

The PHP3 issue is secondary; it is a favor that we are asking you. If you
definitely need PHP4 we can then discuss a work around, without us having to
include any GPL-incompatible software in Savannah.

Cheers,
Jaime