[Savannah-hackers] Logic Mazes Solver

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Logic Mazes Solver
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 10:27:49 +0200

        Hi,

        The license status of your software is confused for me. Either
it is under the X11 license or it is not. At present the situation is
unclear. Could you fix this please (adding a copyright notice and X11
license notice at the beginning of each file for instance) and submit your
project again ?

        Also I would appreciate if you could change the sentence:

"Relax, this is not GPL software, but rather it is distributed under the
public domain. "

        which kind of implies that GPL is wrong or something. Maybe that's
not what you intended to say but it gives this impression.

        Thanks in advance,