Re: [Savannah-hackers] request to subscribe

From: mathieu
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:48:06 +0200

Le jeu 25 avr 2002 à 16h39, mail.extremelogic.com a écrit :
Hello,

I tried to subscribe and was rejected, saying I should talk to the
list first.  I am porting Savannah to Windows 2000/IIS and would like
to join the mailing list to keep my fingers on the pulse of the
development effort.

We are not opposed to the possibility that savannah work on proprietary software as window. But savannah use only PHP3 and mysql : so the work would be to port this softwares to windows.

--
mathieu
* http://humeur.coleumes.org Pourquoi il est vain de combattre le Front National en récitant des faits des années 1930... *