Re: [Savannah-hackers] request to subscribe

From: mathieu
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 20:26:41 +0200

 > Adding patchs in the CVS for MSII (instead of applying them) seems a
> better way for savannah to include your work : your work is
interesting
> and shouldnt be left, but, according to my understanding, the main
> purpose of savannah is SF.net integration on the subversions.gnu.org
> box, so any changes that would make it more portable but less
> confortable to use should be avoided.

I agree completely.  It would be great for me to be able to apply a
set of
patches to Savannah and be able to leverage all of the excellent work
you
guys are doing.  For right now I would be happy just to lurk on your
mailing
list.  But if you are interested I would be happy to try and keep
Windows
support patches/deployment scripts up to date with current
development.

personnally, I'm fine with this.

--
mathieu